January 1, 2010

Falling Short in 2009

Out of the 12 goals I set last March, I only completed one! I caught a Tiger Trout last July on the Boulder Mountains. I had some close calls on a few other goals, but no cigar. I didn't fish as much as I had planned; and when I did, my skills were bunk. Although I didn't reach my goals, I had a great year meeting new friends, exploring new waters, and adding to my arsenal.

I kept the same goals for this upcoming year, only changing my Tiger Trout Quota to 20+ inches. Between work, school and an addition to the house (well trailer), the next few years don't look very fishy. This upcoming year, I want to concentrate on quality over quantity with more trips to the local trickle to supplement my need for a fishy tug.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment