April 21, 2010

Bassin' in Georgia



I got more fishing in then I expected this trip. What was to be a celebration of my grandfather's birthday turned into a celebration of my late uncles life. Wasn't sure how kosher it would be to fish in my uncle's pond just days after he died. But I don't visit Georgia enough to worry about appearances. I have to say, waiting for a LMB to come up and slam my offering is mighty addicting. I think I will pursue bass much more after this trip.








My cousin JT is a fine fisherman at 11. He defiantly has the spark to become obsessed with the sport. He was probably the only person who didn't give me crap about fly fishing. But it was fun to catch fish with a fly rod right after the Georgia folk would laugh about my gear.





No comments:

Post a Comment