Havent posted in a while so now trying to catch up. me and matt took a few
hr drive to a small stream with hopes of getting into some solid fish. we
spen...
We almost scored this post with Autumn Leaves by Nat King Cole… that’s how
slow fall has been to show up. And if the leaves on the trees have been
turnin...
The shop dog, Jasper, and I took a long weekend down South fishing the
famed Rogue River half pounder run. While I have rafted the Wild and Scenic
section ...
The other day Dave McCoy of Emerald Water Anglers posted something on his
Instagram about the new Thomas & Thomas Lotic II fly rods and I reached out
to se...
IT'S A NINETEEN HOUR DRIVE AND A THIRTY MINUTE WALK TO THE SPOT WHERE THE
SYCAMORE TREE IS DOWN ACROSS THE RIVER, MAKING THAT SWEET SEAM.
Flies are tied ...
Dive DEEEP for the Donks
There are many ways to fish chironomids, but in our opinion, there isn't
any better way to fish them than on a midge tip fly lin...
A lot has happened since my last post in June. My pediatric rotation
FINALLY finished- it was a very long three months with no free time.
Treatment pla...
We are excited to announce a fundraising event this summer on the Green
River, the first annual Gourmet on the Green! It is this coming weekend!
You may ha...
It was tough fishing but we went and we caught fish!
I say it was tough for at least two reasons. The visibility was the main
thing that made it tough f...
As many may know I started up an online Fly Shop in the last couple years,
and I recently redesigned the website. I believe the new design is a big
improv...
Headed to Kona for my brothers wedding and after that my family spent a
week in Kauai. I was excited about this because I wanted to go bonefishing.
I didn'...
After catching my sweetest trout to date, which ended up being a tiger
trout on a mouse pattern, Derek was way excited for me. He has painted a
lot in the ...
Congrats on your biggest fish year to date.
ReplyDeleteStay away with those jealous eyes you chucko
ReplyDelete