December 27, 2010

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2


I've ruined two cameras while fishing after taking a misstepped plunge into the water. The last victim was a Casio Exilim I killed last summer. I've been using a Canon I borrowed from my dad since July, but didn't really like it. I really wanted a camera that could take abuse and still produce good picture quality. To make matters worse, I also needed good video because this was to be the family camera to document my two runt's childhood. I narrowed my choices down to the Panasonic TS2 and the Sony TX5. But the Panasonic was $60 cheaper and rated to have better video so I pulled the trigger last night. I hope it's as good as advertised. There seems to be some really cool features that I'm excited to try out. With this new toy I can add more to fisheatflies, which has been non-existent for quite a while. I've been hard at work at the vise and I want to share my creations with the general public.

2 comments: